Five Reasons Why You Should Watch The Season Finale of Breaking Bad.
- Walter White played by Bryan Cranston is finally taking over the meth business. We waited four season to see Walter, take some type of control when it come to the business. Finally getting his hands dirty and making all the calls.
- Walter and Jesses relationship played by Aaron Paul has taken a turn. Jesses finally wants out the business.
- Walters wife Skyler played by Anna Gunn, seems to be going through a midlife crisis. Will she leave Walter for good this time?
- Will this be the season Walter gets caught by his brother-in-law who works for the DEA? Walter has tried every move to hide his meth business, from his family and friends.
- Season five only had eight episodes. We had to wait till next summer to see the final eight episodes. The season finale will leave us with some questions, and we have a whole year to figure them out.