A couple of things happened this week: Prince Harry, showed his Royal ass to the world while having fun Vegas. Also LL Cool J, gave a home intruder an early morning beat down. Ten Things happened this week you should know:
- The Expendable 2 came in at No. 1. Opening weekend the movie made $26.8 million.
- No more big movies for Shia LaBeouf.
- Three leading ladies you should watch this Fall: The Good Wife staring Julianna Marseilles, Emily VanCamp in Revenge, and Scandal staring Kerry Washington.
- Mad Men’s Christina Hendricks spend $23,980 on a new tote bag according to E! News.
- After Whitney Houston’s sudden death, her last movie was Sparkle. On opening weekend the movie came in at No. 5 and making $12 million.
- The remake of horror film Carrie will come out on March 13, 2013
- Go see Premium Rush staring Joseph Gordon-Levitt this Friday. Levitt is having a great year first Batman now Premium Rush.
- Big Brother All Star Mike Boigie was evicted this week after his mini me Ian, back doored him out the house.
- Who will be the biggest diva this year? We have Christina Aguilera on The Voice, Britney Spears on The X-Factor, and Mariah Carey on American Idol.
- Modern Family fan’s in season four you will get to see Sofia Vergara channel Lucille Ball.
Photo Credit: Donna Svennevik/ABC. Copyright 2012 Hyperion/ABCPhoto By Getty Images/Twitter